sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2013

Details to remember!

Details to remember!

Even if you try,
it will be almost impossible for you
to forget me.
For a long time in your life
I will live!
There are small details about us
a lot of great details we can not forget.
And many times they will be present...
You will see!

If another angel appears on your road
and this will make you to be longing for me
It is not a mistake!
The musical silence dancing in your flat
or something like my faded jeans!
You will have to remember me...

I think that someone should be talking in your ear
words of love as I did
but I do not believe these words have so much love
- They do not have the bugs of my bad English!
And you will have to remember me...

The night wrapped in the silence of your bed
sometimes before you sleep
you will think of my eyes smiling
that smile was made by you!
Then, why you do not have to remember me?

And if someone touches your body like me
you do not say my name unintentionally to the wrong person
because you are thinking of having love at this moment
even if you try desperately until the end
I believe that you will have to remember me...

But the time can make us forget almost everything
the time can make the love almost insignificant
almost... it's just another detail.
So great love cannot die like this!

I will have to remember you...
Even if I try,
it will be almost impossible for me
to forget you!
For a long time in my life
You will live!
There are small details about us
a lot of great details we cannot forget… 
And occasionally you will have to remember me...

                                                                               by Vasco Oliveira
                                                                               January 19th, 2013




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário